About me
Introducing Myself
hi,
My name is Estelle Bergeron and I'm 19 years old. It's my fourth semester at College Ahunstic. I started in Natural Science but I realized that I didn't have the passion for this program like I saw in my classmates so I eventually changed for Social Sciences. It is now my third semester and I feel much more at home.
The human behaviour is fascinating to me and that's why I choose to pursue psychology as my major. Many struggle with life and how it's perceived. I think what people really want out of life is to be happy and with our current climate, it's difficult to obtain that.
You can do a lot of things with a degree in psychology but I will concentrate my efforts to become a clinical psychologist. In my opinion, it's the best way to help someone obtain that unreachable happiness because you create bond (therapist-patient) of trust and you can offer guidance through therapy.
Clinical psychologists help with the day to day problems one can encounter and teaches them how to cope and learn from them.
Next year, I will be in Quebec City to finish my cegep and expand my horizon. I hope I will learn more about myself and find some guidance because if I'm being totally honest, I don't know what I'm doing.
If you are just as lost as me or you're simply interested to know more about psychology, this will be my journey through a glossary.
See you later!

Comments
Post a Comment